Inane Spewage

Inane Spewage
Where thoughts meet words

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Lyfe Iz Gr8




I've come to the realization ( or rather I've had this realization since this phenomenon started) that this generation is becoming the most lazy and short cut obsessed generation ever.

If you take out the middle letters of a word, I hate you.
If you substitute like sounding letters for their real ones, I hate you.
If you use the substituting letters to form a word that is the same amount of letters as the original, I hate you.
If you use numbers in the middle of words, I hate you.
If you use a single letter or number to take the place of an actual word, I hate you.

No, I never would have guessed that when you typed abt you meant about or when you write mii you really meant my.

I think that it actually takes up more brain power to write these pseudo words than to use the correct form in which you have been learning since you started school.


im abt 2 b n skool txt mi l8ter.

What the hell did you just say? I need a decoder ring and an urban dictionary to understand what you are saying.
I used to get mad when people didn't know the difference between there, they're, and their which now i've given up on because I guess its just too hard.

But seriously? No and Know? I know it takes less time to write no but I have to read the sentence twice because the first time it just didn't make any sense. Or I should say ne sense.


This is my biggest pet peeve in case you couldn't tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment