Inane Spewage

Inane Spewage
Where thoughts meet words

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Life May Be Wonderful but It Gives Me a Headache

Today I was looking at my cat as it stalked towards me like a majestic African lion and I got that feeling in my head that told me I was about to think of something profound....extraordinary.

Cats are alive.

Like really think about it....its moving and breathing, and shedding its hair all over the place. I don't know about you but it gave me shivers. Some things you just overlook but when you stare it directly in the face it knocks you off your axis.

Ok so maybe you have had this feeling about other things like how snow is just frozen water falling from the sky or how pickles are just cucumbers steeped in vinegar.

Mind boggling!


Anyway I did have a point so i'm just going to get to it.


I've come to realize that I didn't have a point but just look....no go outside and look around at all the things that are alive and tell me its not amazing......just saying.


And if you are wondering about the elegant creature that inspired this subject take a look:



I'm not a crazy cat lady......yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment