Inane Spewage

Inane Spewage
Where thoughts meet words

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Bitter Sweet is for Chocolate Not Life.

Life after college in one word. Sucks. What happened to "you can do anything when you put your heart into it"? I could tell you but me thinks its too crude to say.

I have successfully graduated from college, completed an internship, moved away from all i've known for the past 4 years, only to be stuck in a place that snows constantly and working a part-time job at a place where I actually have to smile and talk to old ladies every day.


Think i'm bitter?

You better believe it.


But there are things to be thankful for in this time of overly riched people taking money from the masses.....I have to think of some first but i'm sure they are out there.


So whenever you are feeling frustrated and just so dog gon' mad at your luck.....just do what I do and follow these instructions.

No comments:

Post a Comment