Inane Spewage

Inane Spewage
Where thoughts meet words

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Life is Friends Spelled Backwards

There is no better feeling than knowing that you have finally found the right friends with the right qualities. For instance, I like my friends funny with a touch of "oh god I can't believe they just said that."

There is no better feeling than walking around someone else's big city snapping photos of things that they see everyday.....ok there are a lot of things better than that but I needed a segue into what I really wanted to talk about.

Today I spent the better part of the day walking around snapping pictures of tall buildings and historically fascinating spots with friends that I hadn't seen in a long time.

Yes I had already seen most of the sites but there's just something about doing it with friends that makes it seem like the first time. (that's what she said?)

But I digress. What I really wanted to say is that today I saw a man wearing leather pants.....and this may not seem like a big deal but seriously my life is complete. I had never seen one! I thought it was a myth but yes, they do exist.

Only.......you will have to believe this just as much as you believe in bigfoot or the chupacabra cause, dare I say it, I wasn't quick enough to take a picture. But its true! I did see it!

You'll just have to take my word for it.



By the way: You'd think googling "man in leather pants" would be a horrific idea but disappointedly (not a real word) it was quite tame. Sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment