Inane Spewage

Inane Spewage
Where thoughts meet words

Friday, November 12, 2010

All life ends in death....and then life again

I'm back! From outer space!

No not really but it's been a while and frankly I missed you....all of you......which is just one person.

Well to tell you about my forced hiatus I would only need one word...and that word is DIE!

I got this full time job from a really good friend who asked me to help her out but it turned out to be one of the worst decisions ever.

The boss, like almost all bosses, was an ass.

But I'm back now with a semi realistic life plan.

And that plan is to have no plan! *round of applause*

Basically this post is just a filler until I find something worthy of talking about.

Which just might be how my cat is snoring so cutely! awwwwww.


Out.
Peace.
Bye.




1 comment: