Inane Spewage

Inane Spewage
Where thoughts meet words

Monday, May 3, 2010

Life's Guilty Pleasures


I like to read.

And I usually choose the genre of this wonderful past time by how I am feeling at the moment. Like if i'm feeling trapped in my life of boring then I will pick out an epic tale of adventure and danger and dragons!

If I'm feeling as if my life isn't as meaningful as it could be then I will pick up a sad, emotional book of love and loss and finding your way.

Right now I am reading......romance novels.


Yeah. That's right.

I have gotten to the point where I would like a bit of companionship and since I don't really put myself out there these days, I am just making due with the tale of women meeting men they instantly hate but then that passion turns into love. Sigh.

Yeah at this moment i'm feeling pretty pathetic...there's no need for you tell me that.

I can't even say i'm ashamed of it cause really I am enjoying it. I mean once you get past all of the sexy time.....they aren't that bad.

Anyway, so I think I will be stuck on this genre for a while or at least until the knight in shining armor comes along.

p.s please really don't be a knight....i'd prefer a doctor or fire fighter or bartender or human.

p.p.s I wish I had photoshop cause I really want to see that dragon eat Fabio.

1 comment:

  1. "p.p.s I wish I had photoshop cause I really want to see that dragon eat Fabio."

    AHAHAHAHAHAAH!!! GIMP. do it.

    ReplyDelete